Thomas J. TamburelliShareholder
Thomas J. Tamburelli is a shareholder of the Firm. Mr. Tamburelli's practice is concentrated in the areas of health law, health care transactions, general business law and contracts. His in-depth knowledge of the intricate, highly regulated practice area of health law, coupled with his many years of experience, meticulous attention to detail, and caring commitment to his clients, place him in the highest echelon of the region's health law attorneys.
Mr. Tamburelli's clients include health care providers such as professional medical practices, individual health care professionals, hospitals, health care facilities, and businesses that provide services to health care providers. In the area of health law, he regularly:
- Guides and counsels clients on the federal and state health laws that affect health care practice and business arrangements.
- Structures, prepares, reviews, and negotiates health care business and transaction documents, including:
- Health care services contracts.
- Hospital contracts.
- Entity shareholder agreements and operating agreements.
- Stock or membership interest sale/purchase agreements.
- Health care professional employment contracts.
- Health care practice combination and sale/purchase agreements.
- Health care joint venture agreements.
- Management and administrative services agreements.
- Consulting services agreements.
- Counsels health care professionals concerning professional board licensing matters.
- Provides counsel with regard to third-party payer issues including managed care contracts.
Mr. Tamburelli began his legal career as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Thomas S. O'Brien in the Appellate Division, Superior Court of New Jersey (1984-1985 Term).
He is a member of the Board of Directors of the Food Bank of South Jersey.
J.D., Villanova University School of Law, 1984
B.A., Hamilton College, 1981
United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
American Health Lawyers Association
New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Health and Hospital Law Committee
Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent™ Rating, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.
Selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers® List (Health Care) 2005, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Healthcare Law. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at Super Lawyers - Selection Process. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Camden County Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, Topic: Overview and Analysis of the New Jersey “Codey Law” and related Board of Medical Examiners Regulations.
- Physicians’ Alliance of New Jersey, Topic: Existing and Proposed New Jersey Health Laws and Their Impact on Business Arrangements.
- International Physicians Association of South Jersey, Topic: Managed Care Trends, Options and Issues.