Thomas J. TamburelliShareholder
Thomas J. Tamburelli is a shareholder of the Firm. Mr. Tamburelli's practice is concentrated in the areas of health law, general business law and contracts. His in-depth knowledge of the intricate, highly regulated practice area of health law, coupled with his many years of experience, meticulous attention to detail, and caring commitment to his clients, place him in the highest echelon of the region's health law attorneys.
Mr. Tamburelli's clients include professional medical practices, individual health care professionals, hospitals, health care facilities, and other types of health care providers, as well as businesses and individuals that provide services to health care providers. He regularly:
- Guides and counsels clients on the complex federal and state health laws that affect health care practice and business arrangements.
- Structures, prepares, reviews, and negotiates health care business and transaction documents, including:
- Health care services contracts.
- Hospital contracts.
- Entity shareholder agreements and operating agreements.
- Stock or membership interest sale/purchase agreements.
- Health care professional employment contracts.
- Health care practice combination and sale/purchase agreements.
- Health care joint venture agreements.
- Management and administrative services agreements.
- Consulting services agreements.
- Counsels health care professionals concerning professional board licensing matters.
- Provides counsel with regard to third-party payer issues including managed care contracts.
- Counsels health care entities, facilities, and professionals with regard third-party payer audits and disputes.
Mr. Tamburelli began his legal career as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Thomas S. O'Brien in the Appellate Division, Superior Court of New Jersey (1984-1985 Term).
He is a member of the Board of Directors of the Food Bank of South Jersey.
J.D., Villanova University School of Law, 1984
B.A., Hamilton College, 1981
United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
American Health Lawyers Association
New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Health and Hospital Law Committee
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent™ Rating, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.
- Selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers® List (Health Care) 2005, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Only 5% of the lawyers in the state are selected for this recognition.