Kristofer B. ChiesaAssociate
Mr. Chiesa is an associate in the Firm’s Litigation Group. A litigation attorney that gets results for his clients, Mr. Chiesa has successfully handled a wide-range of litigation matters including first-party insurance cases on behalf of the insured; plaintiff's personal injury matters; business disputes; employment matters on behalf of the employee; and collections. Mr. Chiesa also has successfully handled commercial foreclosure matters on behalf of various banking institutions.
In addition, Mr. Chiesa has considerable experience in municipal court matters, where he has successfully represented persons charged with traffic, disorderly persons, and drug-related offenses.
J.D., Widener University School of Law, 2001
Moot Court Honor Society (Executive Board Member 2000-2001)
- Awarded Order of the Barristers for Excellence in Advocacy
- Best Brief Award, August J. Rendigs National Products Liability Competition
Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society
Who’s Who: American Law Students
Phil Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
BA History, Franklin & Marshall College, 1997
Varsity Intercollegiate Baseball
District Court of New Jersey, 2001
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2002
Burlington County Bar Association
Member, Civil Bench and Bar Section
Vincent J. Appruzzese Mock Trial Competition
Mentor and coach high school students on trial advocacy for statewide competition
- New Jersey
- District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Successfully settled a hotly contested Estate Litigation matter where his clients received significant funds from a sale of a property in Cape May County.
- Obtained numerous six-figure collection judgments and has been able to successfully execute on various Defendants’ assets.
- Served as co-counsel in a personal injury matter which resulted in a mid-six figure settlement where the client was seriously injured when she was crushed between a tow truck and her vehicle.
- Favorably settled an insurance coverage case on behalf of a homeowner against their insurance company after coverage was initially denied.
- Favorably settled a slip and fall case after a favorable arbitration award against a casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Named to New Jersey Super Lawyer “Rising Star List” for General Litigation 2015, 2014, 2013. No more than 2.5 % of lawyers in the state, who are under 40, are selected for this recognition each year.
- “Stadium Spectator Safety: Is it Finally Time to Revisit The ‘Baseball Rule’?” New Jersey Law Journal, August 31, 2015
- Vincent J. Appruzzese Mock Trial Competition
- Mentor and coach high school students on trial advocacy for statewide competition
- Marlton Recreation Council Baseball
- Member of the Board of Directors
- Head coach of Marlton Baseball travel team